A few weeks ago we held a trial of our very first dough class here at Stone Bake HQ, a lucky few customers got the opportunity to trial the class with our in house chef Joe. All involved came away with a wealth of knowledge and are now pros on all things pizza!
The Stone Bake Oven Company are excited to now be offering Neapolitan dough and pizza masterclasses twice every month!
Working with one of the world’s finest commercial pizza ovens, the Gozney Napoli 1250, you’ll learn all you need to know to make pizza like the pros. This masterclass will give you all the skills to make consistently brilliant Neapolitan pizza at home in your Stone Bake oven.
Throughout the dough class the following skills were covered:
– How to make traditional Neapolitan pizza dough
– How to ball, open and cook high hydration pizzas
– Traditional Neapolitan tomato sauce and variants
– Fire and temperature maintenance
– Hints & tips on how to get the most out of your current dough formula
We have been working very hard behind the scenes in order to make our dough class available for all of you lovely Stone Bakers.
Our first sessions will be running on the following dates:
– Friday 29th of September 2017
– Saturday 30th of September 2017
– Friday 27th of October 2017
– Saturday 28th of October 2017
Testimonials from the trial:
“It’s always a delight to watch an expert”
“Joe is very knowledgeable when it comes to the pizzas and the oven range”
For more information or to reserve your spot call us on 01425 204985 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org