Occasionally, we get customers enquire whether they can put a gas burner into their Stone Bake oven, the answer is yes! We’ve put together a little guide for you detailing the basic information you need about gas burners.
- We only ever advise using a gas burner in one of our kit ovens, and it must be the Mezzo, Vento or Gusto
- For a Mezzo you will need a P1 gas burner, for a Vento or Gusto you will need a P1+ gas burner
- We need to know the thickness of the base that the oven will be sat on and also whether you require an LPG or Natural gas burner
- Gas burners usually take 2-3 weeks to arrive with you as each is made to order
- Once you have the gas burner, you will need to organise a gas safe engineer to core and install the burner for you, it is your preference whether this is on the right or left hand side
- We would never advise running the oven on gas and wood at the same time as this can make your oven overheat. You can run your oven on gas to get it up to temperature and then switch to wood on the opposite side of the oven, just ensure the gas cap is on.
We hope this has been helpful, if there is any other information you need to know please give us a call on 01425 204985 where a member of our team will be happy to help.