An endless supply of pizzas, fatty meats and lots of bread- it can be hard to watch the calories with a Stone Bake Oven in the garden!! This delicious granola is a great way to utilise the residual heat in the oven and make a (reasonably!) healthy breakfast option for the next few weeks…..
600g Rolled Oats,
200g Flaked Almonds,
150g Raisins or Sultanas,
100g Sunflower Seeds,
100g Pumpkin Seeds,
150g Maple Syrup,
1 Cap Vanilla Essence,
2 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
- Oven at baking temp- try and make sure you’re under 200
- Mix all the ingredients except the raisins together in a bowl and lay out on a lined baking tray
- Bake for around 12minutes- checking regularly and breaking up with a wooden spoon.
- When the time is up, add the raisins, and bake for a further 10-15 minutes depending on the heat of your oven.
- Allow to cool and store in a kilner or air tight container. The granola will keep comfortably for a month